Family Dashboard Feature
Do you have a difficult time reading your Family Dashboard? There is a way to change the size of your font to make it bigger (or smaller) so that it is easier to read. The following steps will help you to change the font size:
1. Go to your Family Dashboard tab when you are logged in.
2. Under the heading that says "Information about ____________ family tree" there are four links that you can click on.
3. Select the link that has five letter A's
4. The size of the letter indicates the size that the font will be when it is selected. If you would like a larger font then choose the largest 'A'.
5. Once you have selected a size it will take a moment to refresh your page and then the font size will be changed.