How to Keep Up with New Developments at OneGreatFamily
Do you want to keep up with the latest news and developments at OneGreatFamily? At OneGreatFamily we are always working on updating and improving our services for the genealogy community, and looking for new features and ideas to help you find your ancestors.
Here are two ways our members can keep current on what is going on at OneGreatFamily:
1. OneGreatFamily Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/OneGreatFamily)
- You connect to other Facebook users who have chosen to be fans of OneGreatFamily.
- You can read and contribute to the Wall and Discussion Boards.
- Find and talk to other fans of OneGreatFamily
- See pictures and other information about the company that is working to help your find your ancestors
2. Join OneGreatFamily on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/OneGreatFamily)
Twitter is a great, free service that allows people and companies to easily keep in touch and provide feedback to each other. You can sign up to "follow" OneGreatFamily which means you will quickly get updates when we post what's going on at OneGreatFamily. We also want to use Twitter as a quick feedback loop. So if a question arises on which we want some quick feedback, we would like to be able to reach out to our OGF users for some input.Just follow or use the hashtag #OGF for a quick response.
3. Subscribe to OneGreatFamily's RSS feeds:
Pressroom: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ogfpr It's important to us to let our members know what we are working on and listening to your feedback on how we can improve. We encourage all our members to read our blog or join Twitter so we can easily communicate the exciting changes coming soon.