See A Preview Of The Official OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide
Take A Survey About The New OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide
Last week we gave you an exclusive preview to the new OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide. We have been receiving some great feedback - and we want some more!
This written overview of OneGreatFamily is being produced to help you better use OneGreatFamily. Both long time members and newcomers to OneGreatFamily are finding this Guide very help.
The guide is written to:
- explain what OneGreatFamily does
- orient you to the OneGreatFamily website
- provide a brief overview of Genealogy BrowserT
- help you understand how to best use OneGreatFamily to find information about your ancestors
- act as a reference when using OneGreatFamily
For example, here are just a few questions that are answered in the QuickStart Guide:
- How do I find my password if I've forgotten it?
- Why are some ancestors in the Starfield colored teal?
- What is a widget on the Family Dashboard?
- What is an OGFN and what can I do with one?
- What is an Anchor?
- How can I see my father's parents in the Handprint?
- What does "Surf your Starfield" mean and how can I do it?
- What is the difference between a hint and a conflict?
- What is a Relationship Conflict and how do I resolve them?
- How can I collaborate with other users on a ancestor?
These and many other interesting and helpful facets of OneGreatFamily are covered in this 39 page guide.
At this time we are publicizing the guide only to OneGreatFamily members as an exclusive FREE download.
The guide is in PDF format, so you must have Adobe Reader installed to view and print it.
You can get the guide here: http://www.onegreatfamily.com/quickstart/
You can get your free Adobe Reader here: www.adobe.com/products/reader/
Once you read the guide, please take the survey to help us make this guide the very best. The more our members understand all that OneGreatFamily has to offer, the more success our community will be in creating One United Family Tree.
You can also email feedback or ask questions about the guide by contacting: email@example.com
Please note: when the OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide is officially launched in its final version there will be a charge to download the guide - so this is your chance to get and use it for free.