Limited Time: Free Download of the Preview Draft of the Official OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide
We Need Feedback About The New OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide
We are excited to announce the official OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide. This written overview of OneGreatFamily is being produced to help you better use OneGreatFamily.
The guide is written to:
- explain what OneGreatFamily does
- orient you to the OneGreatFamily website
- provide a brief overview of Genealogy Browser™
- help you understand how to best use OneGreatFamily to find information about your ancestors
- act as a reference when using OneGreatFamily
For example, here are just a few questions that are answered in the QuickStart Guide:
- How do I find my password if I've forgotten it?
- Why are some ancestors in the Starfield colored teal?
- What is a widget on the Family Dashboard?
- What is an OGFN and what can I do with one?
- What is an Anchor?
- How can I see my father's parents in the Handprint?
- What does "Surf your Starfield" mean and how can I do it?
- What is the difference between a hint and a conflict?
- What is a Relationship Conflict and how do I resolve them?
- How can I collaborate with other users on a ancestor?
These and many other interesting and helpful facets of OneGreatFamily are covered in this 39 page guide.
At this time we are publicizing the guide only to OneGreatFamily members as an exclusive FREE download. We are doing so to get feedback from our most valuable resource: you, our users. All we ask is that you email us at email@example.com with your feedback or with your email address so we can send you a link for a survey you can take about the OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide.
The guide is in PDF format, so you must have Adobe Reader installed to view and print it.
You can get the guide here: http://www.onegreatfamily.com/quickstart/
You can get your free Adobe Reader here: www.adobe.com/products/reader/
Please note: when the OneGreatFamily Quick Start Guide is officially launched in its final version there will be a charge to download the guide - so this is your chance to get and use it for free.
It is our commitment to continue to make OneGreatFamily the best service it can be. We hope that this guide will help you get more value from OneGreatFamily by helping you with your genealogy work.